The British Veterinary Nursing Association (BVNA) are delighted to once again host the veterinary nursing stream at the BSAVA Northern Ireland Congress on 23rd & 24th May at the Armagh City Hotel.
The programme offers internationally renowned speakers with the main emphasis on the management of surgical cases ‘Explore and Repair the Abdomen in Confidence’.
Topics will include;
- Nursing the patient with gastric dilatation and volvulus (GDV)
- Nursing the patient with a urinary tract emergency
- Nursing the patient with a reproductive emergency
- Post-operative nursing of the abdominal patient – nutrition and feeding tubes
- Post-operative nursing of the abdominal patient – spotting and managing complications
- The role of the scrub nurse – the surgeon’s perspective
- Diagnostic and surgical imaging of the abdominal patient
For the full programme and to register please visit the BVNA website http://www.bvna.org.uk/smartweb/cpd-and-congresses/northern-ireland