We have been established for over 30 years and have operated under a number of different trading names.As an independent diagnostic laboratory we provide support for vet practices covering Companion, Farm, Equine and Exotic animal tests and profiles. Our focus is on providing clinicians with the best quality information upon which they can base their clinical management decisions.
We operate under the international quality standard ISO 17025 and are independently inspected annually for compliance.
We also have NationWide Specialist Laboratories based in Cambridge who deal with those unusual or specialist assays.
Allervet is NationWide Laboratory Services branded allergy service (www.allervet.com)
Our Allervet service gives access to a low-priced initial screening test that can than be expanded to provide more detail. Allervet provides full client report packs that can be passed on to owners.
In Summary we can offer:
- Laboratories accredited to International Standard ISO17025.
- Trouble-free access to 16 experienced and qualified pathologists for telephone consultation, cytopathology, histopathology and clinical pathology interpretation.
- Access to full service Allergy testing including food allergy testing and immunotherapy
- Access to UK’s leading veterinary Endocrinology Laboratory (NationWide Specialist Laboratories) and a world-leading veterinary endocrinologist
- No charges for sampling replacements or replacements delivery
- Free courier service for practices within our local courier areas, NVS courier sample pick-up.
- Exotic animal expertise (based at Leeds site) including experienced haematologists and microbiologists.
- Access to an independent External Quality Assessment program (EQA) to assess the performance of in-clinic lab equipment against more than one brand of analyser.
To find out more call 01253 899215 and ask to speak to Nik Watson.
Nationwide Laboratories (A trading business of National Veterinary Services Ltd)
Providing clinicians with the best quality information upon which they can base their clinical management decisions.
- 30 years of service experience supporting veterinary practices
- Support for Companion, Farm, Equine and Exotic species
- Accredited to International Standard ISO17025.
- Access to 16 experienced and qualified pathologists
- Access to full service Allergy testing (www.allervet.co.uk)
- Access to leading veterinary Endocrinology Laboratory (NationWide Specialist Laboratories)
- Access to an independent External Quality Assessment program (EQA)
Call 01253 899215 and ask to speak to Nik Watson.