For surgeons familiar with orthopaedic surgery using plates and screws, National Veterinary Services and Everost are pleased to offer a practical course on the Tibial Plateau Levelling Osteotomy (TPLO).
Course outline [TPLO]
- Cranial cruciate ligament disease and options for management
- Principles of TPLO
- Planning TPLO from radiographs
- Practical exercise performed on both plastic bone models and cadavers
- Complications and aftercare
- Post operative evaluation of TPLO and of practical cadaver sugery TPLOs
|Martin Owen||BVSc BSc PHD DSAS(O) DECVS MRCVS|
|Mark Bush||MA VetMB CertSAS DSAS(O) MRCVS|
The event is to take place on 30 June at Wood Green, The Animals Charity, King’s Bush Farm, London Road, Godmanchester, Cambridgeshire, PE29 2NH. For further details or to book your place please fill out the contact form below or contact Lauren Colclough on 01782 770303.